On 21 November 2022, UTCC Office of International Relations hosted Prof. Kent Anderson, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Global of University of Newcastle (UON), Australia for a MOU signing ceremony at UTCC. This MOU reinforces our commitment to further strengthen our ongoing relationship. Various options of collaboration were addressed
during the discussion including;
1. Creating inbound and outbound short programs.
2. Increase student interaction activities between the two universities.
3. Internship opportunities for Australian students in Thailand.
Since 2019 UTCC and UON have been jointly running a Two-Degree program at the bachelor’s level, offering an opportunity for UTCC students to earn an accredited Australian degree while studying full-time in Thailand.
Participants from University of Newcastle, Australia:
1. Prof. Kent Anderson, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Global
Participants from UTCC:
1. Dr. Piraphong Foosiri, Vice President for International Relations
2. Asst. Prof. Dr. Nattapan Buavaraporn, Dean, International School of Management
3. Asst. Prof. Dr. Li Li, Assoc. Dean for Academic Affairs, International School of Management
4. Ms. Parichart Thammajinda, Head, Office of International Relations