On 4 November 2022, UTCC Office of International Relations
along with UTCC International School of Management – ISM
hosted Dr. Myo Thet, Vice President of Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI), Yangon, Myanmar and his team for a MOU signing ceremony at
The signing of the MOU between UTCC and UMFCCI is an important milestone in strengthening the 10 years of collaboration between the two organizations. We are certain that the relationship will keep raising the bar for educational excellence and enhancing Myanmar’s human resource potential.
UTCC and UMFCCI jointly runs “Offshore Global MBA” program in Yangon. This unique academic partnership offer Myanmar students access to UTCC Global MBA program, while living and working in Myanmar.
Participants from UMFCCI:
1. Dr. Myo Thet, Vice President
2. Ms. Khine Khine Nwe, Joint Secretary General
3. Ms. Kay Thwe Lin, Head of Department, Finance
4. Ms. Thi Thi Win, Deputy Executive Officer, Finance
Participants from UTCC:
1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sataporn Amornsawadwatana, Sr. Vice President for Academic Affairs and Research
2. Dr. Chitrath Changlaw, Asst. President for Financial Affairs
3. Asst. Prof. Dr.Nattapan Buavaraporn, Dean, International School of Management
4. Asst. Prof. Dr. Li Li, Assoc. Dean for Academic Affairs, International School of Management
5. Ms. Ratirat Mahasup, Assoc. Dean for Administrative Affairs, International School of Management